Student Mobility Exchange
E. U. Agriculture Engineering encourages student mobility, as it enriches university education on a personal and academic level. National and International exchange programs improve the quality of higher education and have academic and professional benefits that contribute to the full development of the individual.
International exchange programs:
- Program for permanent learning: ERASMUS subprogram.The Erasmus program has more participants than other exchange programs and it includes two types of student mobility:
• Student mobility to carry out studies
• Student mobility for practical work experience in companies.
- Magalhães Program. Exchange program for Engineering and Architecture students between Latin America and Europe.
- GE4 Program.This program was created with the support of both industry and academic institutions with the aim of facilitating student and business mobility world-wide.
- Spanish Chinese Exchange Program. The aim of the spanish chinese exchange program is to foster scientific and technical communication with the Popular Republic of China.
- India-Spain Program. The objective is to allow for students from universities from the Republic of India to carry out their studies in the Technical University of Madrid for a period of 10 weeks.
- Vulcanus Program. Vulcanus is a Japanese program and it consists of industrial placements for EU students.
National exchange programs:
- SICUE program. Through the SICUE mobility program, students can take part of their course (from a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 9) in any of the other Spanish universities with which an agreement has been established. Students who obtain a place on the SICUE mobility program and who meet specific requirements can apply for a SENECA grant, which provides financial support to the mobility program.